搜索

趣味建议React 第115期:如何成为好爸爸

查看: 270.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:56:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
趣味建议React 第115期:如何成为好爸爸
Monado Boy asks...
Monado Boy问道:
"I've been waiting for my letter from Hogwarts for a while now. (British accent) How can I make it get here faster?"
“这段时间我一直在等待霍格沃茨魔法学校的回信。(英国口音)我怎么能让信快点儿寄到?”
(normal voice) I don't know why I turned British.
(正常的语音)我也不知道我为什么要换成英国口音。
I don't know what Hogwarts is.
我不知道霍格沃茨魔法学校是什么。
I've been wondering the same thing. I don't know. It must be late.
我也有同样的疑问。我不知道。一定是延误了。
Mail one to yourself.
给自己回封信。
Write your own acceptance letter to Hogwarts, and then mail it to yourself.
自己写一封霍格沃茨魔法学校的录取通知书,然后寄给自己。
Getting a letter faster is always an issue. You might have to talk to the postal service.
提高收信速度一直是个问题。你可能得和邮政部门谈谈。
Pick up the phone and find a wizard at Hogwarts. And say, "I need my letter." And figure out how to get them to respond to you.
拿起电话,打给霍格沃茨魔法学校的魔法师。你可以说:“我需要回信。”然后弄清楚如何让他们回复你。
Use your magic wand!
用你的魔杖!
Do some magic. Use your powers and maybe have it get here faster.
用魔法。运用你的力量,也许你能让信快点儿寄到。
Be patient. Hey, you never know. It can come tomorrow, the next day. In fact, the mailman may be at your door right now. Right? You hear the knocking? (knocks on table) He's there.
要有耐心。嘿,世事难料。回信可能明天就到,可能第二天就到。实际上,可能现在邮递员就在你家门口。对吗?你听到敲门声了吗?(敲桌子)邮递员到了。
Tiago Is Alive queries...
Tiago Is Alive问道:
"How can I be sure I'm going to be a good dad?"
“怎么能确定自己能成为好爸爸?”
This is a really deep question.
这是一个非常深奥的问题。
Being president-that's number one.
成为总统,这是其一。
Go to work. Do a good job. Get paid. You buy them things.
去工作。好好工作。要有工资。这样你就可以给孩子们买东西了。
Listen to your kid and listen to his problems. And just make sure you're there for them.
聆听孩子的心声,倾听他的烦恼。确保你一直在孩子们身边。
Have a steady hand to teach them what is right, what is wrong.
要坚定地教育他们对错是非。
If you love your kids, and you make sure you do stuff with them. You play with them. You don't want to make your kids feel abandoned.
如果你爱你的孩子们,那你就要确保和他们相处的时间。要和他们一起玩。你不希望让你的孩子有被遗弃的感觉。
Practice as you babysit. Practice with your relatives. Practice with your friends.
练习照顾孩子。和你的亲戚一起练习。和你的朋友们一起练习。
Train, like, adult baby and try to do all the diapers.
参加亲子培训,尝试承包换尿布的工作。
If you grew up with your dad, just ask yourself, "What did I like about my dad and how can I be that way?"
如果你是在爸爸的陪伴下长大的,你可以问问自己:“我喜欢爸爸身上的哪一点,我怎么能做到那一点?”
By learning from your own father or someone else who represents a father, and you can learn from the good and the bad of what to do and what not to do.
从你父亲或其他父亲身上学习,你可以学到好的方面,知道自己要做的事情,也可以了解到不好的方面,清楚不能做的事情。
Always put your children before yourself, and that's the best thing that you can do.
要一直把孩子放在首位,在想到自己之前先想到孩子,那是你能做的最好的事情。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部