Dribbles asks:
Dribbles问道:
"How could I train to become an assassin?"
“我怎么能被训练成为暗杀者?”
Okay, Dribbles, you're scaring me.
Dribbles,你吓到我了。
I don't want something happening and then they say, "Oh, well, Bryson taught me."
我不希望有事情发生以后,他们说:“哦,那是布莱森教我的。”
I don't there is a special training for that. So choose something else.
我想没有这种特殊训练。你还是选择其他训练吧。
I don't know. Work out something on the internet.
我不知道。在网上查一下。
Google, that you could probably look up. I personally don't know how to tell you to become an assassin.
也许你可以在谷歌上搜索一下。我并不知道成为暗杀者的方法。
The best way you could do that is to watch a lot of crime movies.
最好的方法就是观看大量犯罪电影。
Assassin classes? There's some pretty crazy stuff in LA. You might find something you like.
暗杀者课程?洛杉矶有一些非常疯狂的东西。你可能会找到你喜欢的。
Try to find someone that learned how to do it and try to ask them what to do so you could practice more.
试图找到学过的人,询问他们应该怎么做,这样你就可以多练习了。
Go into a mixed martial arts and learn all the different types of things-karate.
去参加综合格斗,学习各种空手道。
Join the military or join some sort of force that revolves around using firearms.
参军或者加入可以使用枪支的武装力量。
You cannot train to become an assassin. You have to be chosen to become an assassin, okay? You gotta climb all the mountains and jump over all the rocks.
你不能被训练成为暗杀者。你必须被选中,才能成为暗杀者,知道吗?你要爬上所有高山,然后跳过所有岩石。
Play Assassin's Creed all day, every day.
每天都玩《刺客信条》这个游戏,玩一整天。
If you want to be an assassin-a video game, get Assassin's Creed. I would not want you to be an assassin in real life.
如果你想成为暗杀者,你可以玩暗杀类的电子游戏,你可以玩《刺客信条》。我不想你在现实生活中成为暗杀者。
Don't talk about assassins. Do tons of parkour. That's awesome. Trust me. I'm an assassin. Shhh.
不要谈论暗杀者。你可以去跑酷。那非常精彩。相信我。我就是暗杀者。嘘。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载