Tom Krovs asks:
汤姆·克罗夫斯问道:
"How do I get my girlfriend's father to like me?"
“怎么让女友的父亲喜欢我?”
Ooh, that's a hard one.
哦,这很难。
Don't do anything that the dad does not like.
不要做任何她爸爸不喜欢的事情。
Be kind and have a lot of manners.
要与人为善,举止得体。
It's always helpful to be extremely polite.
彬彬有礼总是有利无弊。
Always treat him with respect, kindness-that might lighten him up a little bit.
要一直尊敬他,对他友善体贴,这可能会让他放松一些。
Always be respectful and don't try to go too far.
要一直保持礼貌和尊重,不要做得太过。
If you guys are in the same room together, alone, just know he's watching.
如果只有你和女友两个人待在同一个房间里,要知道他一直在盯着你们。
Be yourself, be polite, be respectful of your girlfriend.
做你自己,要有礼貌,要尊重你的女友。
Be yourself. I'm sure if your girlfriend likes you then her dad will like you too.
做你自己。我确定,如果你的女友喜欢你,那她爸爸也会喜欢你的。
Ask him to have dinner with you or have a guys night.
邀请他和你共进晚餐或是享受只有男士的夜晚。
Find out what you have in common and then do it. You can kind of bond so that he actually likes you.
找到你们两个人的共同点,然后加以利用。这样你们就有联系了,他会喜欢你的。
Find out from your girl what the father really likes. Does he like sports? At least it's some sort of ice breaker when you first see him.
通过你女友找到她爸爸喜欢的事情。他喜欢运动吗?至少在你第一次见他时可以打破僵局。
I got my girlfriend's dad to like me when I came over one day, on my spare time, and I cleaned out her entire car. Because he did see it he was like, "Damn. That guy's a keeper."
我女朋友的爸爸喜欢我,因为有一天我在空闲时间去她家时,帮她把车清洗干净了。她爸爸看到了,当时他的反应是,“天哪。那家伙是个管理人。”
Sometimes parents are human beings and they're adults and they're buttheads, so it really doesn't matter sometimes and if you're in love and you want to be together, just stick to it.
父母也是人,他们是成年人,有时也会争吵,所以那没什么关系,如果你们两个人相爱,你们想在一起,坚持下去就好了。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载