Nick Lee asks:
尼克·李问道:
"What should I do if I get stuck in a traffic jam?"
“遇上交通堵塞应该怎么办?”
Okay, being in LA, like, we know this so much.
好,在洛杉矶生活的我们非常了解这种情况。
Start honking your horn, or you can get out and then just start running.
按喇叭,或者下车开始奔跑。
Get a flying car, motorcycle, or get those little segway boards and you just ride through traffic, but you do it with style.
买辆习行车或是摩托车或是思维车,这样你就可以在车流中穿行了,不过你的行为要得体。
Play a license plate game. Make the best of the situation.
玩车牌游戏。充分利用当前的情况。
Reflect on life, meditate, enjoy yourself.
思考人生、冥想、尽情享受。
If you're with your parents, you can maybe ask for stories from when they were younger.
如果你和父母在一起,你可以让他们讲讲他们年轻时的故事。
Best thing to do is turn on your favorite music. Crank it up and listen.
最好的方法就是播放你最爱的音乐。调大音量,欣赏音乐。
Listen to some music. That always soothes you and don't scream at other people!
听音乐。音乐永远都能抚慰你,不要对其他人喊叫!
Watch when everybody moves. Don't fall asleep.
注意其他人的移动。不要睡着。
Don't be a dick about it, okay? No one can control the traffic! Don't fall asleep, don't go on your phone. Just deal with it.
不要表现粗鲁。没有人能控制交通!不要睡着,不要玩手机。面对现实吧。
I think you just have to wait.
我想你只能等待。
Be patient. You're stuck. That's the word-stuck. You can't get out of it.
耐心些。你被困住了。注意,你是被困住了。你摆脱不了。
There's nothing you can do. (chuckles) I live in LA. There's nothing you can do.
你什么都做不了。(咯咯地笑)我住在洛杉矶。你什么都做不了。
Forget about being stuck and getting mad. Open your window and wave hi to the other guy who's stuck and say, "Man, this really is bad, isn't it?"
忘掉被困住这件事,不要生气。打开车窗,和其他被困住的人打招呼,你可以说“伙计,这太糟糕了,不是吗?”
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载