MandMs AJ wants to know:
MandMs AJ想知道:
"What is a good way to hide from people you know in public?"
“在公共场合躲避熟人有什么好方法?”
This happens to me a lot.
我经常遇到这种事。
My advice is don't go out in public.
我的建议是不要去公共场合。
Stay in your house and lock the door.
呆在家里,把门锁上。
Dig a hole, and then just cover it up.
挖个洞,然后盖起来。
I'd just look in my cellphone and just look down the whole time if I'm trying to avoid somebody.
如果我要避开某个人,那我会一直盯着手机看,一直低头看手机。
I don't know, if you're wearing a hood you could cover your face?
我不知道,如果你穿得是连帽衣,那能把脸遮住吗?
I'd put on a wig. It works every time.
我会戴上假发。每次都很管用。
It's always handy to keep a moustache in your back pocket. So you just take it out and slap it on.
在裤子后面的兜里放假胡子,这样很方便。你可以把胡子拿出来,然后戴在脸上。
Skulk away into the corners of the room. Pretend you're very busy. But then I have a question for you: who are you hiding from and why?
偷偷地走到房间的角落。假装你非常忙。不过我有个问题要问你:你要躲谁,为什么要躲开?
Oh my god, I do this all the time. When I see someone from afar, I literally run the other way.
哦,我的天哪。我经常这么做。我看到从远处走来的某个人时,我会马上向另一个方向跑。
Can you duck into a building, or around the corner, or behind a tree?
你能躲到建筑物里或是拐角处,或是藏在树后面吗?
I did this once. What I did was I hid behind somebody else's back. You know, I'm short.
我躲过一次。我躲在了其他人的后面。因为我很矮。
Paint yourself, like, the color of the wall and go up to it real quick and just close your eyes. Maybe they'll go away.
把你自己涂成墙的颜色,然后迅速贴到墙上,把眼睛闭上。也许他们会直接走掉。
Thanks for watching.
谢谢大家的收看。
Want more advice? Then subscribe to the React channel.
想要更多建议?那就订阅React频道吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming.
我们喜欢回答大家提出的问题,继续提问吧。
Goodbye!
再见!
Bye. Wait, I think I know that person.
再见。等等,我想我认识那个人。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载