Hello! Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
CCTV? Yeah. I am from CCTV.
央视的?是的,我是央视的。
It's very exciting for me to see you.
见到你很激动。
Thank you for having us in the interview.
谢谢你愿意接受我们的采访。
You know, every time you come to China.
你知道吧,每次你来中国的时候。
Lots of people are crazy for you that chasing you.
许多人为你疯狂并把你视为自己的偶像。
So, how do you feel about it ?I think you are getting used to it.
你对此有什么感受?是否已经习惯与此?
I think it fine!
我觉得这感觉非常好!
I mean, it means a lot to me.
这对我来说意味着很多。
Becuase it means that there is a deeper connection, that's more than just playing basketball.
意味着我和球迷之间有更深的联系,这些超出了仅仅在球场上的意义。
I inspire them and in return, they inspire me.
我们互相激励,而且互相欣赏。
During the past years, who do you think it's you most capable teammates in your mind?
过去几年中,你认为谁是最得力的队友?
And which opponent often make you feel real tough?
那么又有哪些对手会让你很头疼?
Honestly, they are all tough in different ways.
说实话,对手都很难对付,这体现在很多方面。
Because there are certain things some people do very well, others, people don't do very well.
他们有时候状态好,有时候起伏不定。
They all have their strengths which make them very tough.
他们都有各自的优势,那使得他们非常难对付。
As far as teammates, I am looking forward to the season because we have a lot of young guys.
说到队友,我很期待接下来的赛季,因为我们有很多年轻球员。
Who are really hungry, really determined to be great.
他们很渴望打好球,也很有决心。
I love being around that kind of talents. So, I am really looking forward.
我喜欢跟很多有天赋的球员在一起。所以我很期待。
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂