搜索

篮球英文堂 第175期:乔丹 科比是唯一单挑能打败我的人

查看: 387.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 17:08:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
篮球英文堂 第175期:乔丹 科比是唯一单挑能打败我的人
Physically, it was a much more physical game than what it is today
从强度上来看,以前的比赛比现在的要大得多
You know, you couldn't walk across the lane without getting checked
你突破到禁区不可能没有身体对抗
you know, or the screens you know, illegal screens Holding
到处都是犯规的掩护
You always had to pay a price
要突破进内线你总是要付出代价
you know, be it if you were aggressive and you were guardding a whole guy, and you go in
如果你的进攻很有杀伤力,一群人在防守你,如果你要突破进去
you go in with the understanding that I'm gonna get hit
你就是做好可能会被严重犯规的心理准备
I'm gonna pay the price but you know, that's part of the game
我要付出代价,那是比赛的一部分
you know, I'm not going to be afraid to go inside
我不会害怕往里面突破
Those are type of things that these kids don't even have a clue of how we had grown up or how we had to play
这些经历是现在的球员根本无法体会的
You know, I'm playing in my camp against O.J. Mayo, he was a top high school kid coming out
我在我的训练营和一个叫梅奥的球员单打,他是一个刚出道的一流高中生球员
And I did not, never met him
我之前从没见过他
First time. In front of my camp, he starts this thing about "you can't guard me, you can't do this."
那是第一次,在我的训练营,他开始表现得“你防不了我,你做不到”
you know, I got my campers here, so obviously I can really go where I want to go, because I own my camp
那时我的训练营里都是在训练的孩子,所以我可以做我想做的事情。但是毕竟训练营是我举办的
So I stop the camp, send the kids to bed. We go back to playing
所以我让孩子们在旁边休息。我和他开始斗牛
and he starts his whole thing you know "you can't guard me. you can't do this", and then...
然后他又开始嘴里啰嗦起来“你防不了我,你做不到”,然后……
Finally I just said, I say, 'look, You may be the best high school player, but I'm the best player in the world.'
最后我说:“等等,也许你是最好的高中生球员,但我可是全世界最好的球员”
So from this point on, it's a lesson
所以从现在开始,我要给你上上课
And from that point on, it was a lesson, he never won a game
然后我就给他上了一课,他一球没赢
I posted him up, I did everything. If I can ever show you that film
我低位单打他,我用所有的方式(教训他),可能我可以给你看当时的录像
Ask him about the things that happened in my camp
或者你可以自己去问问他,那天在我的训练营发生的事情
If I was on my prime who would I wanna play with one on one?
如果我在巅峰状态,我想和谁一对一斗牛?
Well that list is very long
好吧,还是有很多的
Start off with Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Kobe Bryant in his prime, leBron in his prime, Dwyane Wade in his prime, Melo
比如,杰里韦斯特,贝勒,科比,詹姆斯,韦德,安东尼等等
That's a good start, I don't think I'll lose
是不错的开始,我觉得我肯定会赢他们
Other than Kobe Bryant because he steals all my moves
除了科比不好说,因为他学会了我所有的动作
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部