There'll be no U-Haul truck behind my casket When I did my financial disclosure as Vice President the first time.
以后我的棺材后面肯定不会跟很多U-Haul卡车 当我第一次作为副总统公布财政状况时
Washington Post said, "it's probable No man has assumed the office of Vice President.
华盛顿邮报说 "这有可能" "没人会认为哪个副总统"
With fewer assets than Joe Biden" I hope they were talking financial assets.
"资产会比乔.拜登还少" 我但愿他们说的是金融资产
And then there was all this discussion about why I had no money i'll tell you why I had no money.
然后很多人开始讨论 我为什么没钱 我告诉你们我为什么没钱
4 years of Penn 3 years of Syracuse.
4年宾夕法尼亚大学 3年雪城大学
4 years at Georgetown 3 years at Yale.
4年在乔治城大学 3年在耶鲁大学
2 years at Tulane 2 years at Penn.
2年在杜兰大学 2年在宾夕法尼亚大学
And now a granddaughter at Penn I was asked why I wore a Penn tie.
现在一名孙女在宾夕法尼亚大学 有人问我 为什么戴着宾大领带
My answer is I earned it I earned it.
我的答案是 我挣来的 我挣的
Faculty, distinguished guests, parents, grandparents, friends all graduates, congratulations.
老师们 嘉宾们 家长们 祖辈们 朋友们 所有毕业生们 祝贺你们
And special congratulations and thanks to those of you who are going to be commissioned in the United States Military today.
特别祝贺和感谢那些 即日起将赴美国军队服役的人们
You are about to join the finest group of warriors the world has ever seen ever ever ever seen.
你们将加入世界上迄今为止最精良的战斗团队 历史上从未有过这样的队伍