搜索

公众人物毕业演讲第151期:史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克于加州大学伯克利分校(8)

查看: 161.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 17:37:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
公众人物毕业演讲第151期:史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克于加州大学伯克利分校(8)
Computers are good at doing things but not at figuring out the ways to do them
电脑很擅长做事 但是并不擅长思考做事的方法
It takes a lot of effort on the part of manufactures
这方面需要制造者花大力气解决
Now of course, we're speaking to our phones
当然了 现在我们能跟手机对话
How far is it from Berkeley to Boston?
从伯克利到波士顿有多远?
How far is it from Berkeley to Dallas?
从伯克利到达拉斯有多远?
And I'm kind of shock when it says we're closer to Dallas
而我听到手机说我们离达拉斯更近的时候很是惊讶
Will computers ever be conscious?
电脑会产生自己的意识吗?
They'll be really true friends, they'll know your heart and soul better than you do
若是这样 他们会成为真正的朋友 比你们自己还要了解你们的所思所想
Your little phone, will that happen?
就是你们手中的手机 会发生那种事情吗?
I used to say no, computers, we don't know how the brain's wired
我过去认为是不可能的 电脑 因为我们不知道人脑的构造
we'll never figure out how to make a computer come up with the method to solve a problem they could only follow our methods
我们也就无从得知如何制造出 一台能自己想出解决问题的办法的电脑 它们只能按照我们的指令行事
I'm staring to dis... to not believe that
我开始不 我开始不相信这种话了
I'm starting to think... we're gonna find computers consciousness cause we're getting closer and closer
我在想 我们会发现电脑也有思想 因为我们离这一步越来越近了
You used to ask a smart person, a university professor,
你们过去遇到很难的问题都会去问聪明人
a difficult question and now you ask someone whose name starts Go and it's not God
问大学教授 而现在你们会去问一个以Go开头的人 而且不是上帝
So, so we didn't design the Internet or any of these computers to replace the brain but it sort of happen,
也就是说我们设计了互联网和电脑 并不想让它们来代替人脑 但事情就是这样
we discover the huge amount of information of the world and processing ability
我们发掘了世界上的大量信息和运算能力
and sorting it and searching, all of a sudden, that replaces a lot of stuff we used to use brains for
并将其分类排序 对其搜索 忽然之间 替我们完成了很多过去用脑力来做的事情
A lot of changes coming for the future
未来会有很多改变
You have to find your own keys to your happiness in life
你们需要找到通向自己幸福的钥匙
Keys that work for myself or a friend aren't gonna necessarily be the right keys for you, it's in you
对我或者对你们的朋友来说有用的 不一定对你们也适用 还得靠你们自己
One of the things is, you don't have to win arguements
有一件事要记得 不一定非要在争论中获胜
You just have to win it inside yourself
你只需要在自己心中获胜即可
Know that your way of thinking is right and good by your standards and if somebody thinks in a different way, that's fine, you can still be good and friends
知道你的思维方式按自己的标准来说是正确的 是好的 如果别人用另一种方式思考 也没问题 你们仍然可以做朋友
Even if somebody hurt you, you can treat them kindly
就算有人伤害了你 你也可以善待他们
If they say bad things to you, you can say nice things back
即使他们对你出言不逊 你仍可以对他们说些好话

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部