搜索

有声读物《金银岛》第79期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(7)

查看: 165.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 May 18, 2018 08:59:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有声读物《金银岛》第79期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(7)
Dr Livesey was waiting outside the stockade.
李甫西大夫正在寨子外边等着。
The boy will tell you how I saved his life,Silver said through the fence.
这孩子会告诉你我如何救了他的命,西尔弗隔着围栏说,
Will you say a good word for me?
你不能给我说句好话吗?
You're not afraid,John,are you?asked Dr Livesey.
你是不是害怕了,约翰?李甫西大夫问道。
I don't like the idea of dying by the law,said Silver.
我不想上绞架,西尔弗说。
And now I'll leave you and Jim alone.
现在你和吉姆单独谈吧。
So,Jim,said the doctor,here you are.I'm disappointed in you.
唉,吉姆,大夫说,你又回来了。我对你很失望。
You went away when Captain Smollett was wounded,which wasn't a brave thing to do.
斯摩列特船长受伤的时候,你倒跑了。真是懦夫行为!
Doctor,I cried,I've blamed myself enough.
大夫!我哭了,我已经自责过了。
Jim,said the doctor,his voice changed.
吉姆,大夫换了一种语气对我说,
Jim,I can't have this.Jump over and we'll run!
吉姆,咱们不能这样。跳过围栏来咱们跑吧。
No,I said.I promised Silver I wouldn't escape,and I must go back.
不,我说,我向西尔弗保证过不跑,我必须回去。
But listen,I took the ship and she's in North Inlet,on the beach.
听着,我把船夺过来了,现在停在北面的海滩。
The ship!cried the doctor.
船!大夫叫起来。
I told him my story and he listened in silence Then he said,It's you that saves our lives,Jim,and now we'll save yours.
我把自己的经历给他讲了,他静静地听着。然后他说:是你救了我们的命,我们也要救你出来。
Silver!he called,then as the cook came nearer,said,Some Advice don't hurry to find that treasure.
西尔弗!他叫道。等那厨子走近了,他又说:我要劝你一句,别太着急去寻宝。
If you do,watch out for storms.
如果你那样做了,请小心风暴。
What's the game,doctor?said Silver.Why did you give me the map?
大夫,你这玩的是什么把戏?西尔弗说。你为什么给我那张图?
I can't say more,said the doctor.
我不能再多说了,大夫说。
It's not my secret to tell.
这不是我个人的秘密。
But if we both get out of this alive,Silver,I'll do my best to save you.
如果我们都能活着离开这儿,西尔弗,我会尽力救你的命。
Now,keep the boy close beside you,and when you need help,shout for it.
让这孩子呆在你身边,如果你需要帮助,就喊我。
Then Dr Livesey hurried off into the wood.
然后李甫西大夫匆匆向树林里走去。
关于《金银岛》书中人物形象有血有肉,鲜明生动,既有细致的心理刻画,又有精确的行为勾勒。吉姆·霍金斯是一个敢作敢为、机智活泼的少年。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部