I'll tell you what's wrong!said George.
我来告诉你为什么!乔治说。
First,you made too many mistakes on this trip.
第一,在这次航行中你犯了不少错误。
Second,you let the enemy out of this trap for nothing.
第二,你白白从这地方把敌人放走了。
And then there's this boy.
还有就是这个孩子的事。
Is that all?asked Silver quietly.
还有吗?西尔弗沉着地问。
It's enough,replied George.
这些就足够了,乔治说。
Well,I'll answer you,said Silver.
好吧,现在我回答你,西尔弗说。
You all know what I wanted but you wouldn't listen,would you?
你们都知道我想如何行事,但你们都没听,对吗?
In my plan,we'd be on the Hispaniola now,every dead man alive and the treasure on ship,by thunder!
如果照我说的去做,我们早已回到伊斯帕尼奥拉号上,不会死一个人,船上装满了财宝!
Next,this boy.Well,we'll use him to bargain with.
还有,这个孩子。现在我们得用他来讲条件。
He might be our last chance.
这是我们最后的机会。
And the doctor?
至于那大夫,
You've been glad enough to have a doctor coming to see you every day-you,John,with your head broken…
约翰,你的头受伤了,你不是曾经很高兴大夫每天来照看你吗?
or you,George,sick and shaking with fever only a few hours ago.
还有你,乔治,几小时前还发烧发抖,病得不行。
I made a bargain,that's why I letem go!
所以我做了交易,让他们走了!
He threw a piece of paper on to the floor.
他把一张纸扔到地上,
It was the map with the three crosses.
正是那张画着三个叉叉的地图。
关于《金银岛》史蒂文森的《金银岛》对后世的影响也非常大,《金银岛》在好莱坞已经被数次改拍成电影电视,依旧十分受欢迎。