What else?asked Mr Trelawney.
还有吗?屈利劳尼先生问。
Only one thing, sir, said the captain.
还有一件事,先生,船长说。
There's been too much talking already.
现在泄露出去的事情太多了。
I'll tell you what I've heard.
我把我听到的告诉你们。
That you have a map of an island;
据说你们有一个岛的地图,
that there's crosses on the map to show where treasure is;
上面画着叉叉标出了宝藏的位置;
and that the island is-Then he told us the exact place.
那个岛位于—他说出了那个岛的准确位置。
I never told that to anyone!cried the squire.
我没告诉过任何人!乡绅说。
The crew know it, sir,replied the captain.
船员知道了,先生,船长说。
I don't know who has this map, but I want it to be kept secret,even from me and Mr Arrow.
我不知道地图在谁手里,但我希望保密,即使对我和埃罗也一样。
If not ,I will ask you to let me leave the ship.
否则我就请求离开这条船。
You want us to keep all this a secret,said the doctor,
你让我们保守秘密,大夫说,
and you want all the weapons and powder to be kept near us.
你把所有的武器都安置在我们附近。
In other words ,you fear a mutiny.
这就是说,你担心船上暴乱?
I did not say that ,sir,replied Captain Smoll ett.
我没这么说,先生,斯摩列特船长说。
No captain could go to sea believing that.And he went away.
相信有暴乱的船长是不会出海的。说完他走了。
关于《金银岛》他打死来客,旧病突发;见到瞎子又病发死亡。读者这时意识到他不是主角。