You can imagine my horror!
你可以想像我有多恐惧!
I heard Dick begin to rise ,but Hands said,Oh, let's have some rum ,John.
我听见迪克已经站起来,可是汉兹说:噢,约翰,咱们喝点朗姆酒吧。
Silver sent Dick to fetch the rum, then Israel said something to the cook in a low voice,
西尔弗让迪克去取酒,伊斯莱尔和厨子低语了几句,
and I heard only a word or two.
我只听见几个字,
But they were important words:Not another man will join.
但很重要:有个人不肯参加我们的行列。
So there were still some honest men on board.
看来还有和我们站在一起的人。
I looked up and saw the moon had risen.
我抬头看去,月亮已经升起来了。
At the same time ,the voice of one of the crew shouted: Land!
正在这时有个人喊道:陆地!
There was the sound of many feet running across the deck.
甲板上顿时响起了脚步声。
I quickly got out of the barrel and was in time to join Hunter and Dr Livesey and the rest, at the side of the ship.
我也乘机跳出苹果桶,正好遇上亨特和李甫西大夫等人,便和他们一起冲上船边。
Away to the south-west,we saw two hills.
我们朝西南方向望去,可以看见两座小山。
Rising behind one of them was a third hill, even higher,
其中一座小山后面还有一座高一点的小山,
and with its top still hid-den in fog.
山的顶部还笼罩在雾中。
Captain Smollett gave orders ,and the Hispaniola turned so that the ship would sail just clear of the island on the east.
斯摩列特船长下了命令,伊斯帕尼奥拉号掉头从东面靠近小岛。
关于《金银岛》充满冒险乐趣、惊心动魄、精彩生动的金银岛,绝对让你有高潮迭起、意想不到的深刻体验!