I'll come with you to tell Mr Trelawney what's happened,he said.
我和你一起去找乡绅,告诉他发生了什么事,他说。
This is a serious matter.
这件事很严重。
As we walked back, Silver told me many interesting things about the ships that we passed.
我们往回走时,西尔弗给我讲了许多关于那些船的趣事。
I began to think he was going to be a good companion to have when we were at sea.
我开始想他也许是一个不错的海上伙伴。
When we got to the inn, the squire and Dr Livesey were there.
我们到酒店时,乡绅和李甫西大夫已经到了,
Long John told them about Black Dog, saying,That was how it was, wasn't it, Hawkins?
高个约翰告诉他们关于黑狗的事。他说:这就是事情的经过,对吗,霍金斯?
And I had to agree. We were all sorry about Black Dog getting away,
我只好点头称是。我们都很遗憾让黑狗跑掉了,
but there was nothing we could do.
但我们也无能为力。
All the crew must be on board by four oclock this after-noon, Trelawney told Long John.
所有船员今天下午4点钟以前在船上集合,屈利劳尼告诉高个约翰。
Right ,sir!said the sea cook, and he left us to return to his inn.
是,先生!西尔弗说,然后回他的酒店去了。
Trelawney,said Dr Livesey,I don't always think you find the best men,
屈利劳尼,李甫西大夫说,我并不认为你找到了一帮最好的船员,
but I'll say this: John Silver seems a good man.
但我应该说:高个约翰似乎是个好人。
Now, let's go and see the ship!
现在,我们去看看船吧。
关于《金银岛》经过了无数次惊险的遭遇,勇敢的旅行者们到达了荒岛,在岛上找到了一个曾经当过海盗的人,并且在他的帮助下掘出了财宝。