You know,he began,that you've had enemies here for some time.
你知道,他开始说,你在这儿结了仇敌已有一些时候了。
Many of the lords are jealous of your great success against Blefuscu,and Flimnap still hates you.
许多王公对你对不来夫斯古的成功有点嫉妒,而佛林奈浦仍然恨你。
They accuse you of crimes against Lilliput,crimes punishable by death!
他们指控你犯了反对利力浦特的罪行,罪可处死!
But…I cried,that's not right!I only want to help Lilliput!
可是……我嚷道,那不对!我只是想帮利力浦特。
Listen,he said.I must tell you what I've heard,al-though my life is in danger if I do.
听着,他说,我必须告诉你我所听到的,尽管这样做我是冒着生命危险的。
They've accused you of making water in the King's palace,refusing to take all the enemy's ships,refusing to destroy all the Big-Endians,seeing the enemy's officials privately,and planning to visit Blefuscu in order to help the enemy against Lilliput.
他们指控你在王宫里撒尿,拒绝夺过敌人的所有船只,拒绝摧毁所有的大端派人,私下会见敌方官员,企图访问不来夫斯古以帮助敌人反对利力浦特。
This is unbelievable! I cried.
这真是难以置信!我叫道。
I must say,continued my friend,that our King reminded his lords how much you had helped the country.
我必须说,我的朋友接着说,我们的国王提醒他的王公你曾经帮了这个国家多大的忙。
But your enemies wanted to destroy you,and they suggested setting fire to your house at night.
但是你的敌人想消灭你,他们建议晚上给你的房子放火,
Then you would die in the fire!
然后你将在火中烧死。
What!I shouted angrily.
什么!我气愤地大叫起来。
Be quiet,nobody must hear us.
小声点,别让人听见。
Anyway,the King decided not to kill you,and that's when your friend Reldresal started speaking.
不管怎么说,国王决定不杀你,那是因为你的朋友瑞颛沙开始说话。
He agreed youd made mistakes,but said that a good King should always be generous,as our King is.
他同意你犯了错误,但是又说好的国王,像我们的国王,应该总是大度些。
And he suggested that a suitable punishment would be for you to lose your sight.
他建议适合你的惩罚是让你失去视力,
Youd still be strong enough to work for us, but you wouldn't be able to help the Big-Endians.
你将仍然强壮,足以为我们干活,但是你将不能帮助大端派人。
关于《格列佛游记》他被丢在岸上;被一个当地人捉住,随后带到一个农民家里—他在那里受到招待,接着发生了几起事件—关于当地居民的描写。