搜索

美国小学英语教材1:第9课 冠蓝鸦之树

查看: 269.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 14:06:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国小学英语教材1:第9课 冠蓝鸦之树
The Bluejay Tree
冠蓝鸦之树
Some bluejays lived in an oak tree in a big yard.
一些冠蓝鸦住在大院子的橡树上。
They liked to eat acorns.
它们喜欢吃橡子。
Every morning Father Bluejay said," Come, little bluejays.
每天清晨,冠蓝鸦爸爸说,“孩子们,快来”。
Come and eat your breakfast.
快来吃你们的早餐。
Then they had acorns for breakfast.
然后,它们早餐就吃橡子。
They had acorns for dinner; too.
它们晚餐也吃橡子。
They had acorns three times a day.
它们一天吃三次橡子。
Father Bluejay said, "There is nothing so good as acorns."
冠蓝鸦爸爸说,“橡子绝对是世界上最棒的食物啊。”
"Dear me!" said Mother Bluejay.
“哎呀!”冠蓝鸦妈妈叫到。
"Some day there may be no acorns.
“将来有一天要是没有橡子了”,
Then what will we eat?
到那时我们吃啥?
Father Bluejay said," I do not know.
冠蓝鸦爸爸说,“我不知道。
But I will think about it, and then I will tell you.
但我会考虑这个问题的,想好后再告诉你。
Father Bluejay began to think.
于是,冠蓝鸦爸爸开始想了起来。
He thought and thought.
它想啊想。
At last he said," We get acorns from oak trees.
最后它说,“我们是从橡树上得到橡子的。
Oak trees grow from acorns.
橡树又是从橡子中生长出来的。
We must plant acorns so that we will have oak trees.
我们必须种下橡子,这样我们才会有橡树。
We must plant them now.
我们必须现在就播种它们。
So he called to Mother Bluejay and the four little bluejays.
于是,它叫来了冠蓝鸦妈妈和四只小冠蓝鸦。
"Who will help me?" he asked.
“谁要来帮我忙?”它问道。
"We will!" said all the bluejays.
“我们来帮你!”所有的冠蓝鸦说道。
"Come along," said Father Bluejay.
“跟我来,”冠蓝鸦爸爸说。
All the bluejays flew down to the ground.
所有的冠蓝鸦飞到了地面上。
"Now see what I am going to do," said Father Bluejay.
“现在看我是怎么做的啊,”冠蓝鸦爸爸说。
He began to look under the trees for a big acorn.
它开始在树下寻找大橡子。
Soon he found a very big one.
它很快就找到了一颗非常大的橡子。
Then he made a hole in the ground and put the acorn into it.
然后它在地面上挖了个洞并把橡子放到了里面。
"What are you doing, Father?" asked the little bluejays.
“你在干嘛呢,爸爸?”小冠蓝鸦问道。
"Why do you hide the acorns in the ground?”
“你为什么把橡子藏到地下呀?”
Father Bluejay said," I will tell you.
冠蓝鸦爸爸说,“我会告诉你们的。
We get acorns from oak trees.
我们从橡树上得到橡子。
We must plant acorns so that oak trees will grow.
我们必须种下橡子,这样就会长出橡树。
"Oh, oh!" cried the little bluejays.
“噢,噢!”小冠蓝鸦叫道。
"We want to plant acorns, too.
“我们也要种橡子。”
Then all the bluejays began to plant acorns.
于是所有的冠蓝鸦都开始种橡子。
Father Bluejay found a big acorn.
冠蓝鸦爸爸找到了一颗大橡子。
"This is a very fine acorn," he said.
“这是一颗很好的橡子,”它说。
I will plant a tree for Betty.
我要为贝蒂种一棵树。
So he flew to the next house and planted the acorn in the front yard.
于是它飞到了隔壁的屋子并在前院里种下了橡子。
Betty saw Father Bluejay.
贝蒂看见了冠蓝鸦爸爸。
"Mother!" she cried." The bluejay has planted a tree for us."
“妈妈!”她喊到。冠蓝鸦给我们种了一颗树。
By and by a little oak tree began to grow from the acorn.
不久以后,一颗小橡树就从橡子里长出来了。
Betty called it the Bluejay Tree.
贝蒂把它叫做冠蓝鸦之树。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部