Part Five Fairy Tales
第五部分 童话
The Land of Strange Happenings
奇异的大陆
Would you like to visit Fairyland? Yes?
你想去仙境遨游一番吗?想去?
Then the first thing you must do is to find out how to get there.
你首先要做的就是找到去那儿的方法。
You cannot go on a train or a street-car.
乘坐火车或者有轨电车是去不了那儿的。
You can never walk or ride to Fairyland.
你也不能步行或者骑马进入仙境。
But if you take your book, open it at "Fairy Tales," and begin to read, soon you will be in that wonderful land.
但是,如果你拿起你的书,翻到“童话”这一部分,然后开始阅读,你立刻就到了那个神奇的地方。
You will see lovely fairies and strange little brownies.
你会看到可爱的小仙女和奇异的小棕仙(传说中夜间帮助做家务的小精灵)。
You can watch them do their magic tricks and hear them laugh and sing.
你可以看到他们施魔法,听到他们的笑声和歌声。
What wise little people they are!
他们可真是一群聪明的小家伙啊!
They know just what to do to make boys and girls everywhere happy and good.
他们知道做些什么才能让各地的男孩和女孩更加快乐、善良!
So let us take a trip to Fairyland.
那么,让我们驶向仙境吧。
Sit back in your seat with your feet on the floor. Rest your book on your desk.
坐回自己的座位,双脚放在地上,把你的书放在桌子上。
It is along way to Fairyland, but if you are comfortable you will not get tired.
到仙境有很长一段路要走,但如果你感到舒服的话,就不会疲惫。
All aboard! Off we go to Fairyland!
大家一起来吧!让我们向仙境出发!