Sam meets Bobby in the park.
萨姆在公园遇到了波比。
Hi, Bobby.
嗨,波比。
Hi, Sam.
嗨,萨姆。
You look sad. What's the matter?
你看起来很难过。怎么了?
I lost my new kite.
我的新风筝丢了。
Sam wants to know why.
萨姆想知道为什么。
What happened, Bobby?
波比,发生什么了?
This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park, but it wasn't windy in the park.
今天早晨,我和蒂娜在公园放风筝,但是公园里没有风。
What happened then?
然后呢?
We climbed up the hill. It was windy there.
我们爬上了山。那儿有风。
What happened then?
然后发生了什么?
The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn't hold onto it. It flew away.
风筝飞得很高,但是它飞得太高了,我们抓不住了。它飞走了。
Sam laughs.
萨姆笑了。
Is this your kite?
这是你的风筝吗?
Yes! Why do you have it?
是的!你怎么会有它?
I found it near the hill!
我在山坡附近找到的。