搜索

美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第309期:哈姆雷特(3)

查看: 213.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:04:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第309期:哈姆雷特(3)
Where, as they had deliver'd, both in time, Form of the thing, each word made true and good, The apparition comes:
果然不出所料,那魂灵又来了,它出现的时间还有身影与马塞勒斯与勃那多描述得竟然不差分毫。
I knew your father; These hands are not more like.
我见过您的父王,那魂灵模样与您的父王委实无异。
But where was this?
在什么地方?
Marcellus says: My lord, upon the platform where we watch'd.
马塞勒斯说:陛下,就在我们守夜的平台上。
Did you speak to it?
你们与它说话吗?
Horatio says: My lord, I did; But answer made it none:
霍瑞修说:陛下,我问话了,可它没有回应;
yet once methought It lifted up its head and did address Itself to motion, like as it would speak;
可我觉得,那魂灵当时好像抬起头,刚想开口说话,
But even then the morning cock crew loud, And at the sound it shrunk in haste away, And vanish'd from our sight.
可偏巧那时,晨鸡鸣叫起来,那魂灵听见鸡鸣声,转眼间便隐遁不见了。
'T is very strange.
这事可真够鬼怪灵异。
As I do live, my honor'd lord, 't is true; And we did think it writ down in our duty To let you know of it.
尊贵的陛下,此事千真万确,我敢以性命担保;我们有责任让您知晓实情。
Indeed, indeed, sirs, but this troubles me, Hold you the watch to-night?
很好,真的,朋友们,不过我对这事依然心存疑惑,今晚你们还去守夜?
Marcellus and Bernardo say: We do, my lord.
马塞勒斯和勃那多说:是的,陛下。
Arm'd, say you? Arm'd, my lord.
你们说那魂灵穿着胄甲?是的,陛下。
From top to toe? My lord, from head to foot.
全身披挂?从头至脚,陛下。
Then saw you not his face?
那你们没看清那魂灵的脸吗?
Horatio says: Oh, yes, my lord; he wore his beaver up.
霍瑞修说:哦,我看见了,陛下;它揭起了脸上盔甲。
What, look'd he frowningly?
它愁眉紧锁吗?
A countenance more in sorrow than in anger.
它的脸上悲伤胜过愤怒。
Pale or red? Nay, very pale.
脸色惨白或是红润?满脸惨白。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部