搜索

美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第184期:威廉-泰尔(9)

查看: 2.1k|回复: 0
发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:04:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第184期:威廉-泰尔(9)
Is my boy to hold it? No.
我的儿子手拿苹果?不!
No? I'll send the arrow through the core!
如果他不拿,我会射穿苹果的果核。
It is to rest upon his head.
苹果必须放到你儿子的头顶。
Great heaven, you hear him!
万能的主!听听他究竟说了什么!
Thou dost hear the choice I give:
听好,这是我给你的选择:
Such trial of the skill thou art master of, or death to both of you, not otherwise to be escaped.
看看你射技究竟如何,否则你俩都得死,没人能活下来。
O, monster!
天呀,你这个畜生!
Wilt thou do it?
你不愿试一下?
Albert says: He will! he will!
阿尔伯特说:愿意!他会愿意的!
Ferocious monster! Make A father murder his own child!
残忍的魔鬼,让父亲谋杀他自己的孩子。
Take off his chains if he consent.
如果愿意,就取下你的镣铐。
With his own hand! Does he consent?
这不是亲手谋杀吗?你同意吗?
Albert says: He does.
阿尔伯特说:他同意。
(Gesler signs to his officers, who proceed to take off Tell’s chains; Tell unconscious what they do.)
盖斯勒对身边士兵示意,士兵上前打开他的镣铐,泰尔对他们的行为茫然不知)
With his own hand! Murder his child with his own hand? This hand?
亲手谋杀,谋杀自己儿子?用这双手?
The hand I've led him, when an infant, by?
我自己的双手?儿子小时候,我用手牵他走路,
This beyond horror! This most horrible! Amazement!
这实在太可怕,难以想象的罪恶。简直是残暴无耻!
(His chains fall off.) What's that you've done to me?
(镣铐已被打开)你们对我做了什么?
Villains! put on my chains again.
你们这群混蛋!把我的锁链戴好!
My hands Are free from blood, and have no gust for it, That they should drink my child's!
我的手没有沾上血,没有血污的腥味,但现在却要结束亲身儿子的性命,就用这双手!
Here! here! I'll not murder my boy for Gesler.
不!我不会为盖斯勒那恶魔杀害我的孩子。
Father! Father! You will not hit me, father!
爸爸!爸爸!你不会射中我的,爸爸!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部