搜索

美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第187期:威廉-泰尔(12)

查看: 2.1k|回复: 0
发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:04:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第187期:威廉-泰尔(12)
Oh, do you? But you see The color of it is dark: I'd have it light, To see it better.
噢,看呀。你看这苹果颜色太暗,我想要个颜色亮丽点的,才能看得更清楚。
Take it as it is; Thy skill will be the greater if thou hitt'st it.
就这苹果吧,假如你能射中,岂不说明你本事更大?
True! true! I did not think of that; I wonder I did not think of that.
不错,太对了!我没有想到这点,很奇怪,我怎么没想到?
Give me some chance To save my boy!
多给我些机会救救我的孩子!
I will not murder him, If I can help it,
我不会杀害我的孩子,
for the honor of The form thou wearest, if all the heart is gone.
如果我能为你佩剑身份的荣誉帮上什么忙,如果你还有一点悲悯的话。
(Throws away the apple with all his force.)
使出全力将那苹果扔掉。)
Well: choose thyself.
好吧,让你自己挑吧。
Have I a friend among the lookers-on?
这里有人能帮忙吗?
(Verner rushing forward says,) Here, Tell.
(弗纳冲上前说,)我可以帮忙,泰尔。
I thank thee, Verner! He is a friend runs out into a storm To shake a hand with us. I must be brief.
谢谢你,弗纳!你是一位冲进暴风雨里帮助我们的朋友。这里,我必须简单说些需要注意的事。
When once the bow is bent, we can not take The shot too soon.
一旦弓被拉弯,我还不能随即放箭。
Verner, whatever be The issue of this hour, the common cause Must not stand still.
弗纳,问题关键在于,无论如何必须确保孩子站在原地一动不动,
Let not to-morrow's sun Set on the tyrant's banner!
绝不能让明天的太阳照耀在暴君的旗帜上!
Verner! Verner! The boy! the boy! Thinkest thou he hath the courage To stand it? Yes.
弗纳,拜托你了!孩子,我的孩子,你觉得他有勇气站在那吗?他有勇气。
Does he tremble? No.
他会发抖吗?不会。
Art sure? I am.
你确信吗?我确信。
How looks he?
他现在怎么样?
Clear and smilingly. If you doubt it, look yourself.
他的头脑很清楚,露出微笑。如果不信,不妨看看你自己。
No, no, my friend: To hear it is enough.
不,不,我信。听到这些,我真的足以欣慰了。
He bears himself so much above his years. I know! I know!
这些年,这孩子吃过很多苦,超过他同龄的孩子。是的,我清楚!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部