搜索

美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第188期:威廉-泰尔(13)

查看: 2.1k|回复: 0
发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:04:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第188期:威廉-泰尔(13)
With constancy so modest.
他一直那么谦卑。
I was sure he would.
是的,我相信。
And looks with such relying love And reverence upon you.
看起来,对你那么依恋,那么景仰崇敬你。
Man! Man! Man! No more! Already I'm too much the father To act the man!
你真是好心,大好人呀!什么也别再说了,作为父亲,我实在感到太多的愧意。
Verner, no more, my friend! I would be flint—flint—flint.
弗纳,不多说了,我的朋友。我要准备放箭了,快了,就要开始了,
Don't make me feel I'm not—do not mind me!
别让我感到不在状态。别干扰我!
Take the boy And set him, Verner, with his back to me.
看好孩子,叮嘱好他,弗纳,让他背朝着我,
Set him upon his knees, and place this apple Upon his head, so that the stem may front me.
让他跪下。把苹果放到他头上,将苹果摆放端正。
Thus, Verner; charge him to keep steady; tell him I'll hit the apple!
弗纳,务必让孩子心态稳定,告诉他我会击中那个苹果!
Verner, do all this More briefly than I tell it thee.
弗纳,尽量做得比我告诉你的更简单。
Verner says: Come, Albert! (Leading him out.)
弗纳说:过来,阿尔伯特!(领他走出。)
Albert says: May I not speak with him before I go? No.
阿尔伯特说:我离开前,不能和爸爸说话吗?不能,孩子。
I would only kiss his hand. You must not.
我只是想亲亲他的手。不能。
I must; I can not go from him without.
我实在想他,见不到爸爸,我不想走。
It is his will you should.
这是你爸爸说的,你该听话。
His will, is it? I am content, then; come.
我爸爸说的?是吗?那我愿意,好的,走吧。
Tell says: My boy! (Holding out his arms to him.)
泰尔说:我的孩子!(向孩子伸出胳膊。)
My father! (Rushing into Tell's arms.)
爸爸!(冲着泰尔跑过来,扑起他的怀里。)
If thou canst bear it, should not I?
如果你能勇敢地承受劫难,难道我更不应该坚持吗?
Go now, My son; and keep in mind that I can shoot; Go, boy; be thou but steady, I will hit The apple.
去吧,孩子,记着,千万别动。我会射中那苹果!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部