搜索

美国语文第四册(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:环境不同 处理各异(2)

查看: 2.1k|回复: 0
发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:05:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第四册(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:环境不同 处理各异(2)
Oh, never fear! I will feed her well with oats on the road.
哦,不用担心!我会在路上给它喂燕麦的。
Oats! neighbor; oats are very dear.
燕麦!邻居啊,燕麦很贵。
Never mind that. When I have a good job in view, I never stand for trifles.
没关系。当有个好工作在望时,我不会在乎细微小事的。
But it is very slippery; and I am really afraid she will fall and break your neck.
但是路非常湿滑,我真的很担心它摔倒后折断你的脖子。
Give yourself no uneasiness about that.
您自己千万不要为此担忧。
The mare is certainly sure-footed;
灰马肯定会步履稳健的,
and, besides, you were just now talking of galloping her to town.
另外,刚才您还说要骑着它飞奔去镇上呢。
Well, then, to tell you the plain truth,
那么,跟你说实话吧,
though I wish to oblige you with all my heart, my saddle is torn quite in pieces,
虽然我全新全意想要帮助你,可我的马鞍已经破成一片一片的了,
and I have just sent my bridle to be mended.
而且我也已经把缰绳送去修理了。
Luckily, I have both a bridle and a saddle hanging up at home.
运气不错,我家里正挂着一副马鞍和缰绳。
Ah! that may be; but I am sure your saddle will never fit my mare. She's very notional.
哈!那倒是可能,但我相信你的马鞍配我的灰马肯定不合适。它是很有想法的。
Why, then I'll borrow neighbor Clodpole's.
咳,那么我去借邻居克劳德普家的。
Clodpole's! his will no more fit than yours.
克劳德普家的!他的不会比你那个更合适。
At the worst, then, I will go to my good friend, Squire Jones. He has half a score of them;
最坏的情况是,我去找好朋友斯贵艾尔.琼斯。他那有十来个,
and I am sure he will lend me one that will fit her.
我相信他会把适合灰马的借给我。
You know, friend Derby, that no one is more willing to oblige his neighbors than I am.
德比,你看,没人比我更乐于帮助邻居了。
I do assure you the beast should be at your service, with all my heart;
我全心全意地向你保证,这匹马应该服务于你;
but she has not been curried, I believe, for three weeks past.
但在过去三个星期我都没给它梳理额毛和鬃毛,
Her foretop and mane want combing and cutting very much.
额毛和鬃毛现在非常需要修剪。
If anyone should see her in her present plight, it would ruin the sale of her.
如果有人看到它这么糟糕,肯定会降低它的身价的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部