搜索

广州金太阳六年级下 Unit 7:孙逸仙博士

查看: 391.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:34:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广州金太阳六年级下 Unit 7:孙逸仙博士
MODULE 3 FAMOUS PEOPLE
模块3 著名人物
UNIT 7 Dr Sun Yatsen
第7单元 孙逸仙博士
Dialogue
对话
Look and listen. Then read and act out the dialogue.
看和听。然后读并扮演以下对话。
Janet: What are you reading, Jiamin?
珍妮特:佳民,你在读什么书?
Jiamin: I'm reading about a famous historical person.
佳民:我正在读一个著名历史人物的传奇。
Janet: Who's that?
珍妮特:谁啊?
Jiamin: It's Dr Sun Yatsen. He was born in Guangdong, you know.
佳民:是孙逸仙博士。瞧,他在广东出生的。
Janet: Dr Sun Yatsen? Who's he?
珍妮特:孙逸仙博士?他是谁?
Xiaoling: Don't you know? Dr Sun Yatsen was the father of modern China!
小玲:你不知道吗?孙逸仙博士是现代中国之父。
Janet: What do you mean?
珍妮特:什么意思?
Xiaoling: Well, he was VERY IMPORTANT!
小玲:噢,他非同小可!
Janet: Yes, but why?
珍妮特:是嘛,可为什么呀?
Jiamin: I can tell you about Dr Sun Yatsen.
佳民:我可以告诉你关于孙逸仙博士的事迹。
Xiaoling: Go on, then. What did he do?
小玲:那快接着说。他做了什么?
Janet: Why was he so important?
珍妮特:为什么他非同小可?
Jiamin: He was a great leader. He was against the emperor. He tried to change China and free the people.
佳民:他是个伟大的领导者。他敢于反对君主统治。他试着改变中国,解放大众。
Janet: Could he do that? Did he free the people?
珍妮特:他能做到那些吗?他解放大众了吗?
Jiamin: Yes, slowly. Finally he started to change China.
佳民:是啊,慢慢地。最终他开始改变中国。
Janet: I think he loved the people and the people loved him.
珍妮特:我想他爱人民,人民也爱他。
Jiamin: Right! You can visit the Dr Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall in Guangzhou.
佳民:对!你可以到广州的孙逸仙纪念堂参观参观。
Xiaoling: Really? Shall we go and visit it this Sunday?
小玲:真的吗?这个星期天我们就去参观如何?
Jiamin: All right.
佳民:好啊。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2025 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部