搜索

广州金太阳六年级下 Unit 2:可爱的小宝宝

查看: 375.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:34:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广州金太阳六年级下 Unit 2:可爱的小宝宝
MODULE 1 CHANGES
模块1 变化
UNIT 2 A Lovely Baby
第2单元 可爱的小宝宝
Dialogue
对话
1 Look and listen. Then read and act in groups.
1 看和听。然后分组阅读和扮演。
Ben and Janet are looking at a family album with their parents.
本和珍妮特正和他们的爸爸妈妈在看家庭相册。
Ben: Is this Janet, Mum?
本:妈妈,这个是珍妮特吗?
Mrs Webb: Yes, she was just two years old.
韦勃太太:是啊,那时候她才2岁。
Janet: I was very small.
珍妮特:我当时好小。
Mrs Webb: You were a beautiful, healthy baby, Janet, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
韦勃太太:珍妮特,你那时候是一个漂亮又健康的宝宝,金发蓝眼。
Ben: What about me, Mum? Was I a lovely baby?
本:妈妈,那我呢?我是个可爱的小宝宝吗?
Mrs Webb: You were lovely to look at, but you were very naughty, and you were always in trouble.
韦勃太太:你看起来是很可爱,不过太顽皮了,总是惹麻烦。
Ben: Really? Gosh!
本:真的吗?糟了!
Mr Webb: Uncle Philip was a famous footballer. Now he isn't fit or strong.
韦勃先生:菲利普叔叔曾是个著名的足球选手。现在他不结实也不强壮了。
Janet: I like him. He's kind and funny. He has nice eyes.
珍妮特:我喜欢他。他人好又风趣。他的眼睛很漂亮。
Ben: When did he become a manager?
本:他什么时候变成经理的?
Mr Webb: In 1990.
韦勃先生:1990年的时候。
Ben: Were you a great footballer, Dad?
本:爸爸,你是个很棒的足球选手吗?
Mr Webb: No, Ben, I wasn't. I was a tennis player when I was young.
韦勃先生:不,本,我不是。我年轻的时候是网球选手。
Ben: Were you famous?
本:你很有名吗?
Mr Webb: No, I wasn't.
韦勃先生:没有。
Ben: When did you become a doctor?
本:你什么时候变成医生的?
Mr Webb: In 1982.
韦勃先生:1982年的时候。
Mrs Webb: Aunt Pat was slim and beautiful, but now she's heavy.
韦勃太太:帕特阿姨过去身材苗条很漂亮,可是她现在很胖。
Janet: I think she's very good-looking.
珍妮特:我认为她很好看。
Mrs Webb: I was quite thin then. Now I'm heavier. Pat and I should both go on a diet!
韦勃太太:我那时候也很瘦。现在我胖了。我和帕特应该一起节食。
Ben: No, you needn't.
本:不,你不需要。
Janet: You're still so fit.
珍妮特:你还是很苗条。
Mrs Webb: Thank you.
韦勃太太:谢谢你们。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部