UNIT 8 We Mustn't Pick the Flowers
第八单元 我们不应该摘花
Dialogue
对话
Look and listen. Then read and answer the question.
看一看,听一听,读一读然后回答问题。
Why mustn't Sally pick the flowers?
为什么萨利不应该摘花?
Mr Chen: Line up, everyone! We're going to the park for our lesson today!
陈老师:大家快排队!我们今天要去公园上课!
Children: Great!
孩子们:太好了!
Jiamin: Can I leave my bag here?
家民:我可以把我的包留在这里吗?
Mr Chen: Yes, but you'll need your notebook and pen.
陈老师:可以,不过你会要用到你的笔记本和钢笔。
Mr Chen: What's that tree over there? Do you know?
陈老师:那边那棵树是什么树?你们知道吗?
Ben: Is it an oak tree?
本:是橡树吗?
Mr Chen: No, it's a kapok tree.
陈老师:不是,那是木棉树。
Xiaoling: And we call it the Hero Tree.
小玲:我们把它叫做英雄树。
Yongxian: Kapok is the city flower of Guangzhou.
永贤:木棉花是广州市的市花。
Janet: I see.
珍妮特:我知道了。
Mr Chen: What are those flowers?
陈老师:那些是什么花?
Janet: I know! They're tulips. They look like cups, don't they?
珍妮特:我知道!是郁金香。它们看起来杯子,不是吗?
Mr Chen: Yes, They do. They grow in spring.
陈老师:那的确是。它们在春天的时候生长。
Ben: Oh! Look at those lovely bluebells!
本:噢!看看那些可爱的风信子!
Xiaoling: They are not bluebells. I think they're violets.
小玲:那些不是风信子。我想它们是紫罗兰。
Sally: My mum loves violets. Can I pick some violets for my mum?
萨利:我妈妈很喜欢紫罗兰。我可以摘些紫罗兰给我妈妈吗?
Mr Chen: No, Sally, we can't pick them. Everyone likes flowers. We must leave them in the park.
陈老师:不,萨利,我们不能摘它们。每个人都喜欢花。我们应该让它们留在公园里。
Jiamin: Yes, so everyone can enjoy them.
家民:对,这样每个人都能欣赏得到。
Sally: Oh, you're right. We mustn't pick the flowers.
萨利:噢,你说得对。我们不应该摘花。