搜索

牛津上海版初中英语八年级(下册):Unit7 More pracitice

查看: 126.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 16:07:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
牛津上海版初中英语八年级(下册):Unit7 More pracitice
Never a dull moment if you like to keep lively,
如果你喜欢活跃,没有一刻无聊,
If you hate being bored, just come down to our house
如果你讨厌无聊,就来我们家吧。
And knock on the door.
敲敲房门。
It's the noisiest house in the whole of our town,
这是整个镇子里最吵闹的一家
There's doors always slamming
门总是砰砰响
And things falling down.
东西总是不断掉落。
There's my dad, who keeps shouting,
那是我爸爸,他总是喊叫,
And my mum, who breaks things,
我妈妈总是摔破东西,
The baby (who'll bite you!)
小婴儿(他会咬你!)
And our dog running rings.
我们的狗总是绕圈子跑。
There's my sister the screamer
那是我姐姐,她总是尖叫,
And my brother who roars,
我哥哥总是吼叫,
And a grandpa who's stone deaf
我爷爷,聋的一点也听不见,
(He's the one who slams doors).
(就是他一直砰砰地关门)。
So come down to our house,
所以来我们家,
You don't need the address,
你不需要有地址,
You'll hear it ten miles away
你在十里之外就能听到
And the outside's a mess.
而且门外也是一片混乱。
You won't mind the racket,
你不会介意这里的喧闹,
You'll just love the din-
你会爱上这里的热闹——
For there's never a dull moment in the house we live in!
因为我们住的房子里没有一刻无聊!
Tony Bradman
托尼·布莱德曼

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部