搜索

牛津上海版初中英语七年级(下册):Unit5 Read

查看: 116.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 16:07:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
牛津上海版初中英语七年级(下册):Unit5 Read
The happy farmer and his wife
快乐的农民和他的妻子
Long ago, there was a poor farmer called Fred.
很久以前,有一个贫穷的农民叫弗雷德。
Fred and his wife, Doris, lived in an old small hut.
弗雷德和他妻子,桃瑞丝住在一个又小又旧的木屋里。
One winter night, the Luck Fairy visited them.
一个冬天的晚上,幸运仙女拜访他们。
'Fred, you're a good and hard-working former. I'd like to give you three wishes,' said the Luck Fairy.
幸运仙女说:“弗雷德,你是一个勤劳的好农夫。我想满足你们三个愿望。”
Fred and Doris smiled at each other, and said, 'Thank you very much.
弗雷德和桃瑞丝相互笑了笑,说:“非常感谢你。
We don't need any wishes. Although we're old, we work in the fields every day.'
我们不需要愿望。虽然我们老了,但是还能够每天在田里劳动。”
'You don't earn much. I can give you some gold coins,' said the Fairy.
仙女说:“你们挣钱不多。我可以给你们一些金币。”
'Although we're poor, we live happily,' said Doris.
桃瑞丝说:“虽然我们贫穷,但是我们生活地很快乐。”
'Your hut is old and small, I can give you a big new house,' said the Fairy.
仙女说:“你们小屋又小又旧,我可以给你们一个又大又新的房子。”
'Although our hut is old and small, it's very comfortable, I like this hut very much.
“虽然我们的木屋又小又旧,但是很舒适。我非常喜欢这个木屋。
I've lived here with Doris for many years,' replied Fred.
我和桃瑞丝在这里住了很多年了。”弗雷德说。
'How about some beautiful clothes?' asked the Fairy.
仙女说:“送给你们一些漂亮的衣服怎么样?”
'Although our clothes are old, they're still comfortable.
“虽然我们的衣服破旧,但是穿起来还是很舒服。
They keep us warm in winter,' answered Doris.
我们在冬天穿起来很暖和。”桃瑞丝说道。
'You're not greedy, I like you very much.
“你们不贪婪,我很喜欢你们。
I hope other people will learn from you, I wish you happiness and health forever,' said the Fairy.
我希望其他人从你们身上学到很多东西,我祝你们永远快乐健康。”仙女说。
Then she disappeared.
然后她就消失不见了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部