搜索

UNIT 3 Pardon Me! Lesson 24 Unit Review

查看: 251.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:17:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 3 Pardon Me! Lesson 24 Unit Review
UNIT 3 Pardon Me!
第三单元 原谅我!
Lesson 24: Unit Review
第24课:单元复习
I.Building Your VocabularyA.Complete the sentences with proper words using the first letters given as your guide.B.Complete the sentences with the proper forms of the given words.C.Choose proper phrases to complete the sentences.make a mistake
犯错
at the end of
在……的结尾
have trouble with
有困难
face to face
面对面
as soon as
一……就……
D.Complete the passage with proper words or phrases.II.Grammar in UseA.Complete the following dialogue.B.Complete the sentences with the proper forms of the given words.III.Speaking the Language,Complete the following dialogue.IV.Putting It All TogetherA.Read and Fill in the blanks.B.Reading comprehension,Hello,everyone!It's Jenny again.
大家好!珍妮又回来了。
I want to tell you more about differences between Chinese culture and Canadian culture.
我想给你们讲讲中国文化和加拿大文化更多的的不同。
I found it easy to make friends in China.
我发现在中国交朋友很容易。
Why?Because there are many,many people in China.
为什么?因为中国有许多许多人。
You can meet people and talk to them easily.
你可以很容易地和人们见面并与他们交谈。
Don't you agree with me?
你们同意我的看法吗?
In China,people can talk about everything—even how much money they make!
在中国,人们可以谈论一切——甚至是他们的工资。
But in North America,people do not ask others about their salaries.
但在北美,人们就不会问别人的工资。
In China,people can visit each other without making phone calls first.
在中国,人们可以不事先打个电话就互相拜访。
In Canada,you often need to call the people before your visit.
在加拿大,在拜访别人之前,你需要先打个电话。
In North America,when you meet people,you try to keep talking to them.
在北美,跟人见面时你要设法跟人保持谈话。
In China it's all right not to talk.
在中国,不说话也是可以的。
Silence is golden.
沉默是金。
People in China listen while people in North America talk!
北美人在说,中国人在听!
Chinese people must think North Americans talk too much!
中国人会认为北美人话太多!
There are more cultural differences!
还有更多文化差异!
Don't worry if you make a mistake!
如果犯错了别担心!
If you make a mistake,just say,"Sorry!"
如果犯了个错误,说声“对不起”就好。
Other people will always excuse you!
别人总会原谅你的!
That's just the way in China and North America.
这种方式在中国和北美文化是相同的。
C.Written work,Your foreign friend is coming to China next month,but he knows little about Chinese customs.Write him a letter and tell him something about Chinese customs.Do You Know?Apologies
你知道吗?道歉
Pardon?Excuse me!
请原谅。对不起!
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请原谅。
I'm sorry.No problem.
对不起。没问题。
Don't worry about it!
别担心!
Never mind.
没关系。
Similarities and Differences
相似与不同
Your finger has the same DNA as your hair.
你手指的DNA与你头发的DNA相同。
Li Ming looks like his father.
李明像他爸爸。
China is very different from Australia.
中国与澳大利亚有许多不同之处。
Good manners in North America are different from good manners in China.
北美的文明礼貌与中国的不同。
Western customs are different (from Chinese customs).
西方的习俗与中国的不同。
Past Future Tense
过去将来时
I said I would buy my pop from someone else.
我说我想从其他人那里买汽水。
I certainly wondered what my parents would do.
我当然好奇我父母会做什么。
Li Ming said Bruce was going to visit Shijiazhuang next week.
李明说布鲁斯下周要去石家庄游玩。
(The past future tense means that something was going to happen
(过去将来时指的是某事将要发生
at some time later than a certain time in the past.)
时间是在过去的某个时间之后。)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部