搜索

UNIT 4 Work for Peace Lesson 26 Good Friends Shouldn't Fight

查看: 396.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:17:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 4 Work for Peace Lesson 26 Good Friends Shouldn't Fight
UNIT 4 Work for Peace
第四单元 为和平而努力
Lesson 26: Good Friends Shouldn't Fight
第26课: 好朋友不应该吵架
THINK ABOUT IT!
想一想!
Have you ever had a fight with a friend?
你和朋友吵过架吗?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
If you have a fight with your friends,how do you make up after the fight?
如果你和朋友吵过架的话,事后你们是怎么和好的?
When and where will Danny,Brian and Jenny have a meeting?
丹尼、布莱恩和珍妮什么时候、在哪里会合?
The next day,Danny and Brian won't speak to each other.
第二天,丹尼和布莱恩都不和对方说话。
You two aren't still fighting,are you?
你们不是还在吵架吧?
"Jenny," says Brian,"will you please tell Danny that I think he's a thief?"
“珍妮,”布莱恩说,“请你告诉丹尼我认为他是个小偷?”
"Jenny," says Danny,"will you please tell Brian that he's wrong?
“珍妮,”丹尼说,“请你告诉布莱恩说他错了?
Also,tell him that I don't want to be his friend anymore."
此外告诉他我不想再和他做朋友了。”
"No,I won't tell him that,Danny," says Jenny.
“不,我不会告诉他的,丹尼,”珍妮说。
"It's not true.
“这不是事实。
You two are very good friends,not enemies.
你们两个是非常好的朋友,而不是敌人。
You should stop fighting and behave like gentlemen!
你们不要再吵架了,要像个绅士那样做!
If you want to say something,you should talk to each other."
如果你们想说什么事情,你们应该和对方说。”
"I tried to talk to Brian yesterday," says Danny.
“我昨天试着对布莱恩说话,”丹尼说,
"I told him I was sorry!"
“我告诉他我错了!”
"And I tried to talk to Danny yesterday," says Brian.
“我昨天试着对丹尼说话,”布莱恩说,
"I told him that the money wasn't his.It's mine!"
“我告诉他那钱不是他的。是我的!”
"To be honest,this fight is bad for both of you," says Jenny.
“说实话,这场争论对你们两个而言都没有好处,”珍妮说。
"You're both unhappy,and now I'm unhappy,too."
“你们都不快乐,现在我也不快乐。”
"You're right," says Danny."I'm very unhappy.
“你说得对,”丹尼说,“我非常不高兴。
But what can we do?"
但是我们应该怎么做呢?”
"Let's have a meeting," says Jenny.
“我们一起会面好好谈谈吧,”珍妮说。
"I will listen to your side of the story,Danny,and then I'll listen to his."
“丹尼,我会听你说你的理由,然后再听他说。”
"That sounds like a good idea," says Brian.
“听起来像是个好主意,”布莱恩说。
"When shall we hold this meeting?"
“我们什么时候见面呢?”
"How about tomorrow evening?
“明天晚上怎么样?
You can both come to my house," says Jenny.
你们可以都来我家,”珍妮说。
All right.Shall we meet at 7:30 tomorrow evening at Jenny's house?
好的。我们明晚7:30在珍妮家会面如何?
Agreed!Agreed!
同意!同意!
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Brian and Danny are having a fight.
布莱恩和丹尼在吵架。
Is Brian right to be angry with Danny?
布莱恩对丹尼生气对吗?
Is Danny right to say that he doesn't want to be Brian's friend anymore?
丹尼说他再也不想做布莱恩的朋友了,这样对吗?
With a partner,debate which character is right,Danny or Brian.
与搭档一起讨论丹尼和布莱恩谁是对的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部