搜索

UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 14 A Clone of My Own

查看: 336.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:17:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 14 A Clone of My Own
UNIT 2 DNA
第二单元 DNA
Lesson 14: A Clone of My Own
第14课:克隆自己
THINK ABOUT IT!
想一想!
Do you have a twin brother or sister?
你有双胞胎兄弟姐妹吗?
Would you like to have a cloned one?
你想有一个克隆的自己吗?
Why or why not?
为什么想或不想?
Does Katie want to have another sister?
凯蒂想有另一个姐姐吗?
Why?What things would Katie like her clone to do?
为什么?凯蒂希望她的克隆做些什么?
My name is Katie.I'm fourteen and in Grade Nine.
我叫凯蒂。我十四岁,在读九年级。
What would I clone?
我会克隆什么呢?
I would clone myself.
我会克隆我自己。
I think it would be fun to have a clone - a secret clone.
我想有一个克隆体——一个秘密克隆体会很有趣。
What does Katie mean by "a secret clone"?
凯蒂说的“一个秘密克隆体”是什么意思?
She means nobody would know about her clone.
她的意思是没有人知道她的克隆体。
Only Katie would know about her clone?
只有卡蒂知道她的克隆体吗?
That's foolish!
那很愚蠢!
I doubt what she says!
我怀疑她所说的!
Katie's having fun,Danny!
凯蒂正玩得高兴,丹尼!
She's using her imagination!
她正在用她的想象力!
My clone would be the same age as me,
我的克隆体会和我一样大,
but she wouldn't be like a sister.
但是她不会像姐姐那样。
I already have two sisters.
我已经有两个姐姐了。
I don't want any more!
我不想再要了!
My sisters are always in the bathroom when I need to brush my teeth or comb my hair.
在我要刷牙或梳头时我的姐姐们总是在卫生间里。
My clone would help me.
我的克隆体会帮助我。
I would go to school,but she would do my homework.
我会去上学,但是她会帮我做作业。
After school,I would rest.
放学后,我会休息。
She would feed my two cats,clean my room and practise my flute.
她会喂我那两只猫,打扫我的房间,以及练习长笛。
Also,she would play chess with me.
而且,她能和我一起下象棋。
Wouldn't that be great?
那不是很棒吗?
Katie takes flute lessons
.凯蒂在上长笛课。
She practices her flute every day.
她每天都练习长笛。
Where would my clone live?
我的克隆体住在哪里呢?
She would live in my closet or under my bed -
她会住在我的壁橱里或床底——
very quietly,of course!
当然了,要非常安静!
I hope my clone wouldn't eat too much.
我希望我的克隆体不会吃得太多。
That might be a problem.
那可能会是一个问题。
I hope she wouldn't want too many new clothes.
我希望她不会想要太多的新衣服。
Do you think she would ever need to go to the dentist?
你认为她会要求去看牙医吗?
She'd better not!
她最好不要!
The dentist is quite expensive!
看牙医非常贵!
Maybe a secret clone isn't a good idea.
或许一个秘密克隆体不是什么好主意。
Maybe I need a robot!
我或许需要一个机器人!
I prefer a robot to a clone!
我更喜欢机器人而不是一个克隆人!
My clone is a copy of myself.
我的克隆体就是我的一个复制品。
flute
长笛
Learning Tips
学习贴士
"Foolish" means "silly or stupid."
“Foolish”意思是“傻的”或“愚蠢的”。
LET'S DO IT!
做一做
Imagine you have a sister who was cloned from you.
想象你有一个克隆自你的妹妹。
It's fun because your mother can't tell you apart!
这很有趣,因为你妈妈不能区分你们。
Make up a dialogue with a partner and act it out in front of the class.
与搭档一起编一个对话,并在班里表演。
Try to make your story funny.
试着让你的故事有趣。
Make the ending surprising!
使结尾出人意料!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部