搜索

UNIT 3 Families Celebrate Together Lesson 22:Presents from C

查看: 170.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:18:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 3 Families Celebrate Together Lesson 22:Presents from C
UNIT 3 Families Celebrate Together
第三单元 全家一起庆祝
Lesson 22: Presents from Canada!
第22课:来自加拿大的礼物!
THINK ABOUT IT!Do you give birthday cards to your friends?What do you write in your cards?What does Danny write in his card?Jenny and Danny are making birthday cards for Li Ming.
珍妮和丹尼正在为李明制作生日贺卡。
They are going to send the cards and presents to China.
他们打算往中国寄贺卡和礼物。
Brian is helping them.
布赖恩正在帮助他们。
"May I see what you wrote in your card, Jenny?" asks Brian.
“珍妮,我可以看看你写的是什么吗?”布赖恩问。
Jenny passes him her card.
珍妮把她的贺卡递给他。
Brian reads, "Happy Birthday, Li Ming! From your friend, Jenny."
布赖恩读到,“生日快乐,李明!你的朋友,珍妮。”
What did you write in yours, Danny?
丹尼,你的贺卡里写什么了?
"I wrote, 'Happy Birthday to my best Chinese friend Li Ming.
“我写的是,我最要好的中国朋友李明生日快乐!”
Best wishes to you on your thirteenth birthday.
在你13岁生日时给与你美好的祝愿。
Remember me when you wear my gift!
在你戴上我的礼物时要记着我!
Your friend, Danny.'"
你的朋友,丹尼。’”
Danny and Jenny put the presents and cards into a cardboard box.
丹尼和珍妮把礼物和贺卡放进一个纸箱里。
Brian closes the box with tape.
布赖恩用胶带把它封闭好。
"There!" he says. "Now we can post it!"
“好了!”他说。“现在我们可以寄它了!”
"Not yet!" says Danny.
“还不行!”丹尼说。
He writes Li Ming's address on the top of the box.
他把李明的地址写在盒子的上方。
"There! All ready!"
“好了!一切就绪!”
"Wait! We need stamps!" says Jenny.
“等一等!我们需要邮票!”珍妮说。
"Come on. Let's go to the post office.
“快点儿。让我们到邮局吧。
Then we can mail Li Ming's present."
然后我们就可以邮寄李明的礼物了。”
Oh, no! It's one of those words again!
哦,不!又是这些话!
Jenny mails things, but you post them, Brian!
珍妮邮东西,布赖恩,由你来寄出去!
They mean the same thing.
都是一个意思。
Come on, let's go inside the post office.
快点,我们到邮局里边去。
LET'S DO IT!Make a birthday card for one of your classmates.Tell him or her why he or she is a special person.Don't forget to make the card beautiful!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部