搜索

UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 1 Poetry, Please

查看: 274.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:18:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 1 Poetry, Please
UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry
第一单元 你可以写诗
You Will Learn Functions
你将学到 功能
Making Suggestions
提意见
Grammar
语法
Infinitives
不定式
Structures
结构
Learn/know ...by heart
牢记……
a set number of
一定数量的
in the middle of
在……的中间
both ...and ...
……和……两者都
Lesson 1: Poetry,Please
第1课:作诗吧
THINK ABOUT IT!Have you written a poem in Chinese?
想一想! 你用汉语写过诗吗?
Is it hard?Why or why not?
难吗?为什么难或为什么不难?
What kind of poetry do you like best?
你最喜欢什么类型的诗?
What kind of poetry is Jenny going to write?
珍妮要写什么类型的诗?
Why?Just Say it!
为什么?说一说
Have you written your poem yet,Brian?
布莱恩,你写完你的诗了吗?
I've just started it.
我刚刚开始写!
I'll finish it at home tonight.
今天晚上我会在家里完成。
What about you,Jenny?
你呢,珍妮?
Have you written yours?
你的写完了吗?
No,I haven't decided what to write about.
没有,我还没想好写什么。
You love nature.
你喜欢自然。
Maybe you could write a description of your favourite place.
也许你可以写一首关于你喜欢的地方的诗歌。
You could express the way you feel about it.
你可以表达你的感受。
That's a good idea,Brian!
好主意,布莱恩!
That's what I did in my poem.
这就是我在我的诗歌里面写的东西:
I described something I love.
我描述了我喜欢的东西。
Would you like to hear my poem?
你想听一听我的诗吗?
Have you finished already?
你已经完成了吗?
Yes!It was easy!
是的!太简单了!
We'd love to hear your poem,Danny.
我们想听一听你的诗,丹尼。
Do you really want to hear it?
你们真的想听吗?
Yes.Are you sure?
是的。你们确定听吗?
Just read it,Danny!
读吧,丹尼!
No,I'm not going to read it.
不,我不准备读。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I know it by heart.
我在背下来就好。
I don't need to read it.Danny!
不需要读出来。丹尼!
Well,then,JUST SAY IT!!
好了,那读吧!!
I'd love to.
我愿意读。
You don't need to shout.
你们不要嚷。
The Donut
面包圈
Looks like the surprised,pleased circle of my mouth.
看起来像吃惊时,愉快时的嘴形。
Oh!Smells like waking up in the morning,slowly,from a dream.
哦!闻起来像清晨缓缓从睡梦中醒来时的香甜。
Sounds like my stomach,
听起来像我的肚子,
making hungry noises.
饥饿时发出咕咕的叫声。
Feels like happiness,
摸上去感觉很幸福,
so wonderful that I close my eyes.
那感觉如此奇妙,使我闭上双眼。
Tastes so good,
尝起来很美味,
even my teeth want to smile.
就连我的牙齿也想微笑!
The road continues beyond the village and up into the hills.
这条路延伸到村庄,盘旋至小山上。
Could you write a poem about this photo?
你能写一首关于这张照片的诗吗?
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Discuss this question with a partner:
跟搭档一起讨论这个问题:
which is more difficult to understand,English poetry or Chinese poetry?
英语诗与汉语诗哪个更难懂?
You may begin with one of these phrases:
你可以以这些短语开头:
Chinese/English poetry is harder/easier,because ...
汉语/英语诗更难/容易,因为……
I prefer Chinese/English poetry,because ...
我更喜欢汉语/英语诗,因为……

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部