搜索

冀教版初中英语(九年级全册):Unit7 Lesson41 Jenny's Good Advice

查看: 196.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:39:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
冀教版初中英语(九年级全册):Unit7 Lesson41 Jenny's Good Advice
Danny and Steven haven't talked to each other for a few days.
丹尼和史蒂文已经许多天互不理睬了。
Will they ever be friends again?
他们还能再次成为朋友吗?
I'm glad you agreed to come to my house.
我非常高兴你们能来我家。
Would either of you like a cookie?
你们谁想要来一块饼干吗?
Yes, please! You make great cookies, Jenny.
请给我来一块。珍妮,你做的饼干很棒。
I agree.
我同意。
Thank you. I'm glad you can agree on something.
谢谢。我很高兴你们一致同意。
Danny and Steven eat their cookies in silence.
丹尼和史蒂文静静地吃着饼干。
They won't look at each other, and neither of them wants to talk.
他们没有看对方,谁也没想说话。
Now, do you two want to keep silent forever?
现在,你们俩想一直保持沉默吗?
Do you really want to stop being friends?
你们真的想不再做朋友了吗?
(He looks down at the floor.)
他低头看着地板。
When everyone agrees on a time, it shouldn't be changed.
当大家统一了时间之后,就不应该再变更。
What do you have to say about that, Danny?
丹尼,你有什么想说的?
Some of our teammates had to go to the Old Age Home and help the elders that morning.
那个早晨,有一些队友不得不去敬老院去帮助年长的人。
Everyone else agreed on the new time.
每个人都同意了新的时间。
I tried to let Steven know.
我尝试着让史蒂芬知道这件事情。
But I didn't see the message!
但是我没有看到信息!
Steven, I think Danny really tried to reach you.
史蒂文,我认为丹尼的确想联系到你。
(Danny looks at Steven.)
(丹尼看着史蒂文。)
Well, next time, I guess I will go to you directly.
那么,下一次,我想我将会直接去找你。
I'm sorry you missed the game.
你上次错过了比赛,我感到非常抱歉。
Well, I didn't check my messages carefully.
嗯,我没有仔细的检查信息。
And I am sorry I hit you with the basketball.
我也非常抱歉,用篮球伤到了你。
I didn't mean to do it, Danny.
我真的不是故意的,丹尼。
(Slowly, a smile comes across Danny's face. Then they both begin to laugh.)
(渐渐地,丹尼的脸上露出了微笑。然后他们开始笑起来。)
It's good to see you are friends again.
看着你们又变成好朋友真好。
After all, it's just a game!
毕竟,它只是一次球赛!
And it's only my head!
并且仅仅是我的脑袋。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部