(In a clothing store)
(在一家服装店里)
Jane:Maria, look! Kangkang and Michael are over there.
简:马丽亚,看!康康和迈克尔在那儿。
Maria:Oh, everyone is preparing for our fashion show.
马丽亚:哦,大家都在为时装秀做准备。
Jane:Hi, Kangkang. What would you like to buy?
简:嗨,康康。你想买什么?
Kangkang:I'd like this T-shirt and the cotton pants with two big pockets. What do you think of them?
康康:我想要这件T恤和那件带有两个口袋的棉裤。你觉得怎么样?
Jane:They look very nice. What about you, Michael?
简:它们很漂亮。你呢,迈克尔?
Michael:I want to buy a windbreaker so that I will look great.
迈克尔:我想买一件防风夹克,这样我看起来会比较酷。
Maria:What size do you take?
马丽亚:你穿多大号的?
Michael:Size M. How about the blue one?
迈克尔:M号。那件蓝色的怎么样?
Jane and Maria:Perfect!
简和马丽亚:非常好!
Kangkang:It's such a cool windbreaker that you should buy it at once. What do you want, Jane?
康康:这件防风夹克太酷了,你应该立即买下来。你想要什么,简?
Jane:I want a purple silk hat and a cotton dress.
简:我想要一个紫色的丝绸帽和一件裙子。
Maria:And I want a leather jacket.
马丽亚:我想要一件皮夹克。