Gatekeeper:Sorry, sir. You can't wear jeans here.
门卫:抱歉,先生。你不能在这里穿牛仔裤。
Man:I'm so sorry. Can you tell me what I should wear here?
男性:对不起。你能告诉我在这里应该穿什么吗?
Gatekeeper:You should wear a business suit.
门卫:你应该穿西装。
Attendant:Sorry, madam. You have to change your leather shoes.
服务员:抱歉,女士。你必须要把皮鞋换掉。
Customer:Oh, sorry. Could you tell me where the special shoes are?
顾客:哦,抱歉。你能告诉我专门的鞋子在哪里吗?
Attendant:This way, please.
服务员:这边,请。
Mother:You should take off your shoes when you enter someone's home in Japan.
妈妈:在日本,你进别人家时应该把鞋脱掉。
Daughter:Yes. Mom.
女儿:是的。妈妈。
Mr. Brown:What's the matter, Kangkang?
布朗先生:怎么了,康康?
Kangkang:My knees hurt, but I don't know why.
康康:我的膝盖好疼,但我不知道为什么。
Mr. Brown:You should wear your sports clothes.
布朗先生:你应该穿你的运动服。
Kangkang:Yes, Mr. Brown.
康康:好的,布朗先生。