Jane:Do you know about Craig Kielburger?
简:你知道克雷格·柯伯格吗?
Kangkang:Yes. He is from Canada and he started Free the Children.
康康:知道。他是加拿大人,而且是他成立的解放儿童组织。
Michael:He was only twelve years old when he started to help poor children.
迈克尔:他12岁就开始帮助贫困孩子了。
Maria:Yes. Free the Children has built over 700 school rooms in many countries.
马丽亚:是的。解放儿童组织在很多国家建造了700多个教室。
Jane:Young people like us raised most of the money.
简:多数钱都是像我们这样的年轻人筹集的。
Kangkang:Mm, shall we have a food festival and raise money to give to Free the Children?
康康:嗯,我们能不能举办一个食品节,为解放儿童组织筹钱呢?
Jane:Good idea! They are trying to build a school in Kenya. When and where shall we have the food festival?
简:好主意!他们打算在肯尼亚建一所学校。我们什么时候在哪里开展食品节呢?
Kangkang:I think we can have it on our school playground on Sunday.
康康:我觉得我们可以周日在操场上举行。
Maria:I will turn to our teachers.
马丽亚:我去找老师帮忙。
Michael:My task is to make a poster.
迈克尔:我的任务是制作一张海报。
Kangkang:Good! I'll get in touch with Craig Kielburger on the Internet to get more information about him.
康康:好的!我从网上与克雷格·柯伯格联系,了解更多关于他的信息。
Jane:I will think about how to hold the food festival.
简:我来想想怎么开展食品节。
Maria:Great! Let's try our best to make it a success.
马丽亚:太好了!我们全力以赴,让它成功举办。