(Kangkang is booking the train tickets to Mount Tai.)
(康康在订去泰山的火车票。)
Clerk:Hello, Beijing Railway Station. Can I help you?
职员:你好,北京火车站。你需要什么?
Kangkang:Yes, I'd like to book some tickets to Mount Tai on April 13th.
康康:嗯,我想订一些4.13日去泰山的火车票。
Clerk:OK. The train leaves at 11:15 a.m. and arrives at Taishan Railway Station at 6:17 p.m.
职员:好的。火车上午11:15出发,下午6:17到达泰山火车站。
Kangkang:Great! And what about the price?
康康:很好!火车票价格是多少?
Clerk:We have tickets at ¥145 for the hard sleeper and ¥224 for the soft sleeper. Which kind do you want?
职员:硬卧145,软卧224。你想要哪种?
Kangkang:I'd like to book 21 tickets for the hard sleeper.
康康:我订21张硬卧。
Clerk:All right. You want 21 hard sleeper tickets. Please pay for the tickets before 5:30 p.m. May I have your name and telephone number, please?
职员:好的。你订21张硬卧。请在下午5:30前付款。能告诉我你的名字和电话号码吗?
Kangkang:Sure. I'm Li Weikang and my telephone number is 8250-2448.
康康:当然。我叫李伟康,我的电话号码是8250-2448。
Clerk:Li WeiKang. Your phone number is 8250-2448.
职员:李伟康。你的电话号是8250-2448。
Kangkang:Right. Thank you. You're welcome.
康康:对的。谢谢。不客气。