Darren:Hello! This is Darren. I'd like to speak to Michael.
达伦:你好!我是达伦。我想找一下迈克尔。
Michael:This is Michael speaking. Oh, Darren! How are you?
迈克尔:我就是迈克尔。哦,达伦!你还好吗?
Darren:Fine. Glad to receive your postcard. While you were enjoying your trip to Mount Tai, I was busy preparing for my exams. But now I'm on vacation.
达伦:很好。很高兴能收到你的明信片。你去泰山游玩的时候,我在忙着准备考试。不过现在我放假了。
Michael:Would you like to come to China for your vacation?
迈克尔:你想来中国度假吗?
Darren:Great idea! See you.
达伦:好主意!拜拜。
(Forty minutes later, at Kangkang's)
(四十分钟以后,在康康家)
Michael:Hey, Kangkang. Darren, my friend from San Francisco, is coming to visit me. I'd like you to meet him with me when he arrives.
迈克尔:嘿,康康。我旧金山的朋友达伦要来看我了。他来以后我想让你和我一起去见他。
Kangkang:Great! I'm looking forward to meeting him.
康康:太好了!我很期待见到他。
Michael:Would you help me make a plan to explore Beijing before he comes?
迈克尔:他来之前,你能帮我制定个参观北京的计划吗?
Kangkang:Yes, of course. How aout exploring Tian'anmen Square?
康康:好的,当然。去天安门广场怎么样?
Michael:That would be very interesting.
迈克尔:那太有趣了。