Kangkang is seeing Jane, Michael and Maria off at the airport.
康康在机场送别简、迈克尔和马丽亚。
Where is Jane? Has she arrived at the airport yet?
简在哪儿?她到机场了吗?
She will miss her plane if she doesn't hurry!
她如果再不快点,会错过飞机的!
I'm sure she'll join us any minute now.
我相信她很快就会到的。
I hope so!
但愿如此!
Oh. Here she comes! She's just in time.
哦。她来了!她正好赶上。
Jane comes in a hurry.
简急匆匆地赶来。
Hey, Jane! We're here. We thought you were going to miss your plane.
嘿,简!我们在这里。我们还以为你要错过飞机了呢。
Sorry. It was hard to set off because so many people wanted to say goodbye to my family.
对不起。太难动身了,很多人想跟我们家告别。
I'm sad to be here watching you all heading back home.
看到你们都要回家了,我很难过。
Come on, kangkang! We will meet again some day.
振作点,康康!我们还会再见的。
Michael, I know you don't like to write, but you must promise to send e-mails to us often.
迈克尔,我知道你不喜欢写信,但是你要保证经常给我们发邮件。
After you get back to the USA, don't do anything crazy on your skateboard, or I will worry about you.
你回到美国以后,玩滑板不要太疯狂了,不然我会担心你的。
Don't worry, Maria. I won't do that again and I will take good care of myself.
别担心,马丽亚。我不会再那么做了,我会照顾好自己的。
Let's keep in touch with each other. Jane, which fight will you take?
我们都要保持联系。简,你坐哪辆飞机?
Flight AC 2968. I'm sorry I have to go now.
AC 2968。不好意思,我得走了。
Goodbye, kangkang. You are our best friend. I hope you will have a great future.
再见,康康。你是我们最好的朋友。祝你前程似锦。
I'm looking forward to reading about it in your e-mails.
期待从你的电子邮件中得知你辉煌的未来。
Jane, Michael and Maria give big hugs to Kangkang.
简、迈克尔和马丽亚给了康康大大的拥抱。
Goodbye. I'll miss you! Take care, my good friend. Keep in touch! Have a safe flight!
再见。我会想你们的!保重,朋友们。保持联系,旅途平安!