失望(Disappointed): "I'm really disappointed with the way things turned out."
"我对事情的发展方式感到非常失望。"
沮丧(Frustrated):
"I'm feeling frustrated because I can't figure this out."
"我感到沮丧,因为我搞不清楚这个问题。"
烦躁(Annoyed):
"I'm a bit annoyed by the constant interruptions."
"我对不断的打断感到有点烦躁。"
生气(Angry):
"I'm really angry about the way I was treated."
"我对待我的方式感到非常生气。"
焦虑(Anxious):
"I'm feeling anxious about the upcoming deadline."
"我对即将到来的截止日期感到焦虑。"
无助(Helpless):
"I feel helpless in this situation; I don't know what to do."
"在这种情况下,我感到无助;我不知道该怎么办。"
沮喪(Dismayed):
"I'm dismayed by the lack of progress we're making."
"我们缺乏进展让我感到沮喪。"
伤心(Heartbroken):
"I'm heartbroken over the loss of a loved one."
"我因为失去了亲人感到伤心。"
焦躁(Restless):
"I've been feeling restless and unable to relax."
"我感到焦躁,无法放松。"
困惑(Confused):
"I'm confused about the conflicting information I received."
"我对收到的矛盾信息感到困惑。"
沮丧(Discouraged):
"Continuous setbacks have left me feeling discouraged."
"连续的挫折让我感到沮丧。"
疲倦(Exhausted):
"I'm mentally and physically exhausted from the workload."
"工作量让我在身体和精神上都感到疲倦。"
挫败(Defeated):
"I feel defeated after failing to achieve my goal."
"未能实现目标让我感到挫败。"
不安(Uneasy):
"I've been feeling uneasy about the uncertainty of the situation."
"我对情况的不确定性感到不安。"
沉闷(Dull):
"The atmosphere in the room is dull and uninspiring."
"房间里的氛围很沉闷,没有激发灵感的地方。"